The battery light on my laptop is flashing red. Asus X55A…

Customer Question
Good Morning: The...

Good Morning: The battery light on my laptop is flashing red.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

Asus X55A Series

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I haven't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I live in Bermuda. Is it possible for it to be repaired remotely or do I have to go to a tech repair shop?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Is the Asus still turning on?

Please let me know

it's still turning on.

Thanks

Power it off, then remove the power cable and hold the power button for 60 seconds then release,

Connect the power cable, power it on and tell me if it then stops the flashing please