Can't sign into my g-mail acct, forgot last pswd cause was…

Customer Question
Can't sign into my...

Can't sign into my g-mail acct, forgot last pswd cause was using phone that had it programmed in so haven't been on regular computer, now I just got new phone number & they are not recognizing it. HELP.i can answer security questions

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just since I got new phone, on my boost phone I was getting all my g-mail, just got new phone 1 & 1/2 wks ago, but let my boost acct slide for about 2 wks & didn't have any phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

If they need to contact me by phone, my new # is:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?