The email on Windows 10 doesn't support juno, or I need to…

Customer Question
The email on Windows...

The email on Windows 10 doesn't support juno, or I need to change settings to access juno from desktop.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Juno

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Its a new computer and it hasn't worked since I set up computer. I can check by going to webmail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I got a call this evening saying they were from juno and said there were 68 attempts to change password ***** last 48 hrs.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

That many password ***** attempts sounds like someone trying to get into your account.. However, are you certain it was Juno that called you?

Also, did they ask you for any information, password, access to your computer or payment ?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

ok lets do it

Allright, i cant send the remote offer yet, as its not showing. But what I can do is go ahead and connect, and then if I am able to solve the issue then we can handle the 39$ secure remote assistance fee then. If i cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. If that sounds reasonable to you, lets get started!

To start the connection click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fb7300ea-086f-447d-adae-a066019ed8ea

Then on the next page that opens, scroll down and click the Green I agree button. That should start a download of the Elsinore screen connect file.

Run that file, or save and run that file. Or if you have chrome double click the Elsinore screen connect file that should now be downloading at the bottom left hand corner of the chrome browser.

If it asks you to run or allow the software to make changes, please do so. That should connect us. Please only run the file once and if you cannot connect, let me know!

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

I am not paying anymore money. I have a contract with Geek squad and no more money, in fact I want my money back from just answer.