Its not my computer I have problem with, It seems I have…

Customer Question
Its not my computer...

Its not my computer I have problem with, It seems I have been locked out of facebook for no reason. this tab was under the facebook corp page

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

I was able to sign on sunday evening. when i went to sign on monday i couldn't. i have been doing everything facebook said to do to get into my account

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my account opened up. I have family in fla that was effected my hurricane . i haven't been able to keep track bcause of this

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins