Person nmitelli, hacked my craigslist acc. Hp ,pavilion. I…

Customer Question
Person nmitelli...

Person nmitelli , hacked my craigslist acc my name is jerzy

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp ,pavilion

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to get the info ,how can i stopthis hacking

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. From what I understand, you want to keep your computer safe from being hacked into. Is this correct?

Good morning! Please let me know if you'd like more assistance with this and I'll be happy to help out! Thanks!

Good morning! I haven't back regarding the status of your issue. Please let me know if and how I can help you further! Thanks! Also, please do not leave a negative rating without allowing me the chance to improve my service to you. Have a great day!