I cannot connect to my Microsoft network and unable to bring…

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to my Microsoft network and unable to bring uo my email and some other things.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have a Hewlett Packard computer500. and I have Microsoft operating system I believe

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yea all the time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannotnbring up weather also. I do get Microsoft solitaire games though, and don't want to lose that.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

http://free.kaspersky.com/us?_ga=1.106674822.463128069.1491259351

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, give me a few minutes.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.