It is not my computer. can you direct me to who can unlock…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer. can you direct me to who can unlock the gmail attached to my Samsung S8 phone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?

I done a hard reset and i now have 6 google gmail google accounts. I have no clue which one is attached to my phone. I know the gmail was created on September 9, 2017. My phone has me locked out because I don't know these passwords. I can get into one of my gmails that is on another old phone. My paperwork says the phone is a Galaxy S8 Clipstic Pro. I can give you a list of all my gmails and a recovery email and phone number. I have been trying for 4 days to fix this. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only what would have been suggested by the phone. The phone is new. I had forgot the pattern to unlock the phone and so I done a hard reset. Not knowing I would get completely locked out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. Just want my phone back. LOL

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please Bypass the FRP Google account "Google security" by following the step by step instructions in this tutorial video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8UeAFOR2o

Odin software direct link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxmQekyQ2LORdk1DdUhnT0p2eDQ/view

let me know the results

Thank you

Ok thank you

You're welcome