I am actually trying to download the app on my new phone and…

Customer Question
I am actually trying...

I am actually trying to download the app on my new phone and its saying its sending a code to my phone. Problem is I no longer have that phone nor the same number. My new phone number is8594096341. I trying to get on it to change it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a new iphone7 plus but I am typing to you on my home hpnotebook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just need a verification code to get into my account. I no longer have the phone or phone number that is associated to my uber account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to log onto my uber driver account using my new phone since the number uber has for me has changed and I can not get text from my old phone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris