Sorry for worrying you, l purchased a new computer and

Customer Question
Goodmorning sorry for worrying...

Goodmorning sorry for worrying you, l purchased a new computer and Norton antivirus both on the 24 Sept 2017 l waited until my months trail was up before l tried to install this new one which is for two years and can protect up to 5 devices.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Not a great deal

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Where did you get norton from? ONline? A store/cd etc for your paid version?

Have you tried to download it yet?