I have been told my windows is not gunuine. I have a key…

Customer Question
I have been told...

I have been told my windows is not gunuine. I have a key code the I bought on line but said it was not the code.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Dell Inspiron 1525 windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to after I had it worked on and than that is when I got the fake window notice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have bought a new lic key but it said I didn't the right windows.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Where did you purchase the original Windows 7 key?