I have been trying to use my magic acct and was told I no…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to use my magic jack acct and was told I no longer have access to that nbr, I want an answer as to what is going on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

I have been using magic jack since before 2009 and that number belogs to me,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

My computer is an acer at this time, was told yesterday that my nbr had been sent overseas?????

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The computer is working fine, the problem is at yoiur end

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want my number back , was trying to up for one more year and was rtold I have to buy five, I am eightyfive and want orig year to year

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

First, please ignore the automated offer you will see pop up for remote support. That offer costs 39$.

Now, Its probably best if I do connect to your computer and then gather the details of your magicjack account and try to help you renew. But Id be willing to lower that additional fee to 10$, to bring your cost to 46$ total. To be clear, that does not include the -payment for one year of magicjack service. If you dont want to try paid help, I will send you the refund link now. If you do want to t ry paid help and I cant retrieve your number and resubscribe it, you would still be entitled to a full refund.

How would you like to proceed?

Andy, Computer Consultant