I need help signing in with sling it recognizes my email but…

Customer Question
I need help signing...

I need help signing in with sling it recognizes my email but I can't retrieve my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About 10 minutes ago it said check my email for a new password ***** none that showed up

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is your email address?

Let me request it from my side