When I select label in WP X6 it wont display the label on…

Customer Question
When I select label...

When I select label in WP X6 it wont display the label on the screen. Goes to blank screen. Tried repair from original disk. No luck.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Acer Aspire E 17

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. The program has always worked heretofore.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

It appears that there are some faults within the WP X6 application. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

When was the last time that it worked correctly?

Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Hold both of the two following keys at the same time: Windows Key and the letter R key
- In the box that comes up, type the following and click OK: rstrui
- Choose to Restore to an earlier time > Click Next.
- Choose a date at least one week before you started experiencing your problem.
- Click NEXT > NEXT > NEXT.
- Your computer will restart and your issue will be gone.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com