I can't get into my Advantage program, thoug I've sold our…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my Advantage program, thoug I've sold our product via Advantage for decades, Also, Yesterday I received a 2-Page note from a Services person (Moiz M.) in which he writes at the end that I should wait until I receive a new key. I have no idea what s/he is talking about, and have not receved this so-called KEY. What's going on here?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

DELL, with Windows 10 PC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO. But I have, for decades used FIREFOX to enter, yet I'm advised that Amazon suggests I use FIREFOX, which, as I said, has been my browser for. decades. Finally, I believe my Server, whoever is my Server ... is not doing its job. HELP!!!.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What must I telll her or him?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,