My computer is old windows 7 I belive I have a lot of errors…

Customer Question
My computer is old...

My computer is old windows 7 I belive I have a lot of errors looking for the best security system for my old computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have not but windows is constantly sending updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just what security system is the best

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

In such cases when the computer is full of errors and slow, it is best to run through a series of different tasks to locate the issues and resolve them. Once that is complete, you will be all set. For that reason, may I remotely connect to your system so that I can fix this for you?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason