I've just changed my google pass word; however, I am not…

Customer Question
Hello, I've just changed...

Hello, I've just changed my google pass word; however, I am not receiving my mail?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Just about 2 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Good question. I just purchased a IPhone 7, and a lot of my apps were unable to open. Could this be affecting my computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got a message on my phone that my Google password ***** been changed

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

are you trying to login to Gmail on the PC?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.