My email account on yahoo was hacked. I went in and changed…

Customer Question
Sir, my email account...

Sir, my email account on yahoo was hacked. I went in and changed my password ***** added a second security Measure. Now my Facebook logged me out and I cannot get back in using my normal PW. I asked FB to send me my 6 digit code to re-set my PW and I do not get the code in my Yahoo email. How do I get around this?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

For the last 6 hours

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

None

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address on file with Facebook?