I can't get sound on a live Adobe Webcast meeting. I have…

Customer Question
I can't get sound...

I can't get sound on a live Adobe Webcast meeting. I have enabled Adobe but it doesn't seem to be working. I have Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not TV computer

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't understand

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

" Sources"

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I didn't seem to have the problem previously

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Audio for meetings is not enabled by default.To start an audio conference, do the following:

1. Navigate to the Meeting Information page for a specific meeting.
  2. Click Enter Meeting Room.
  3. From the Audio menu, choose one of the following:

Microphone Rights for Participants

This option appears if there is no audio profile attached to the meeting. Choose this option to enable audio conference usingVoIP.

Start Meeting Audio

This option appears if an audio profile is attached to the meeting.

4. Specify how you want the attendees to join the meeting’s audio conference. You can specify one or more of the following.The availability of the options depend on the meeting’s audio and system configuration.

Using Computers

Choose this option if you want attendees to join the audio conference using their computer speaker and microphone (VoIP). All users can hear meeting audio using the computer’s speakers.To enable Participants to speak, click Enable Microphone Rights for Participants.

Using Phone

Choose this option if you want attendees to join the audio conference over the telephone. Users can dial-in to the audio conference or receive a call from the meeting. Click Start Broadcasting Telephony Audio to enable attendees using computers to interact with attendees on phones.

Note: If Universal Voice is configured, you can select both options. Participants can join the audio conference either using their computer’s microphones, or join the meeting using their phone. Start broadcasting to enable participants to hear any telephone-based audio through the computer speakers and broadcast their voices to telephone users using the microphone. When you stop broadcasting, VoIP users will be audible to phone users, but phone users will not be audible to the meeting users.

5. Click Start.

Once meeting audio has been started, attendees need to join the audio conference.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist