My RoboForm toolbar has the arrow to open my websites and…

Customer Question
My RoboForm toolbar has...

My RoboForm toolbar has the arrow to open my websites and passwords hidden. When I enlarge my browser it still stays hidden.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A couple of days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, a couple of days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to get RoboForm installed on my Windows 10 browser but was not successful. I am still using IE 7 and that is where this problem has arisen

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you use a link to download it? A cd you purchased?

How far in the steps did you get? Are you seeing an error?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support?

Thank you for your response,
~Franklin

I downloaded it from your website and it seemed to install fully. The arrow was there and it worked ok once since the update install.

In your browser, navigate to View>Toolbars and confirm that the RoboForm Toolbar is turned on

If you do not have a ‘View’ option you may have a Firefox button/icon in the top right that is selectable.

From that button mouse over the Options towards the right side of the drop down, then from the drop down menu make sure the RoboForm Toolbar is checked.

If RoboForm Toolbar did not appear in your list, you may need to enable it in Tools> Add-ons.3a. Once you are in the Add-ons Manager screen select Extensions, then enable the RoboForm Toolbar for Firefox.

If your RoboForm Toolbar is still not working, click on the RoboForm icon on the bottom of your screen (near the time). Note that you may have to click the Expand Arrow next to your icons. From there, select Options > Browser Integration, then UNCHECK the box next to Firefox and click OK. Then repeat the process, but this time RECHECK the box next to Firefox and click OK.

Reach that your toolbar is correctly enabled first. Close the browser you are in and reopen it and try again.

Hi, can you tell me if this needs any further attention?