I am trying to get myself logged onto my new phone, but the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get myself logged onto my new phone, but the mobile number you have for me i no longer have , how can i get that one deleted and the new on on the system

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Packard bell , have no problems with my main home PC, but have a new phone that has internet access, and i am trying to get on it, but being answered with my old phone number need to get the one on the system,,

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, but the phone number you have for me which is*********** was my work number and i have just retired and handed that phone back have a new phone and number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know the model no of the new phone you are using now?