I tried to get a new password but a pop up came up for

Customer Question
I tried to get...

I tried to get a new password ***** a pop up came up for quicker service. All I want is a new password. Could not get rid of the password ***** clicking out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't think I ever have

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes & that caused the phone to die without a password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get rid of the pop up that has nothing to do with the password & will I be charged again?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks