Trying to change my aol into english while in france. Since…

Customer Question
Trying to change my...

Trying to change my aol into english while in france

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Since landing in france

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

OSX 10.8.5

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A while ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This should be an an easy fix when assigned in i tried options on right . everything comes up in french

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks