I am on vacation in Germany using my email. All of a sudden…

Customer Question
I am on vacation...

I am on vacation in Germany using my***@******.*** email. All of a sudden I get emails from the Microsoft Account Team stating there is unusual activity with my email Your email said I need to verify my account. I clicked on the link to verify my account, followed the instructions, input all the information asked for, and now my email is closed to me. Whenever I try to go into my***@******.*** email I am asked for my password. I put in my password, but evidently your system does not recognize it for some reason. Please help me get back my access to my***@******.*** email. Thank you, *****: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Does it make a difference? I'm talking about my email, not a computer. I have my email on a MacBook Pro and an iPad. I need to get my email working again.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My name is***** and my email address is***@******.***. I am on vacation in Germany using my***@******.*** email. All of a sudden I get emails from the Microsoft Account Team stating there is unusual activity with my email. Of course there is unusual activity, I am here in Germany not in the US. Your email said I need to verify my account. I clicked on the link to verify my account, followed the instructions, input all the information asked for, and now my email is closed to me. Whenever I try to go into my***@******.*** email I am asked for my password. I put in my password, but evidently your system does not recognize it for some reason. Please help me get back my access to my***@******.*** email. Thank you, *****: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am asking how i can get my email restored. I am not having any problems with my computer.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you have access to your number ending with 95?

I am overseas in Germany, and my phone will not work here. Did I give you the telephone number(###) ###-####as my contact number? I can be reached at an international number. It is 0049-06337/209790 if that helps.
That number is ***** someone calling outside of Germany in case you didn't already know. If you are calling from inside Germany it would be 6337/209790.
Please let me know if you are going to call me and when as my wife gets a lot of phone calls and have to let her know to stay off the phone.

Hi sorry

Do you have access to ch*****@hotmail.com?

I'm sorry, but I do not. That is part of my problem. I need to sign in to it as well, and the system keeps taking me to a sign in page that takes me to a page that says:We know you have been waiting
The change in security info you requested on 9/22/2017 will be completed on 10/22/2017. But don't worry, during the waiting period you can still sign in and use your Microsoft account normally.
If you didn't request this, let us know.
If you'd like to keep your current security info, you can cancel this request.I need to be able to get in to have my email account opened so I can get to my mail. This says I should have access to my account like normal, but that is not true. That is why I am using this format. I tried going through the Microsoft web pages, but they were no help.

Please try to login here

CLICK HERE

I have been through this process 5 or 6 times, in english and German. Nothing seems to work. Quite possibly it is because I had to get a new credit card and the numbers do not match what is in the microsoft system. Is there anyway to get around this?

I can try to sign in from my side if you want to provide me with the password ***** have now?

Please see link below - This is the only options you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/help/13967/microsoft-account-unusual-sign-in

Thanks for your help, but that does not work either. When I try to do the "forgot my password" thing, the system takes me back to the verification process again. This is very frustrating and is making me very angry. I have been trying to get my email back for 5 or 6 days now. The Microsoft online help sent me to your web site telling me you could help. But, I guess that was not true either. Evidently not your fault. Thank you again. How do I cancel my JustAnswer account? I went to My Account, but it says I do not have a membership.
The most recent password ***** used was mid2night. Would you try to log in to see if you can do it as you mentioned above, please?

Trying now

let me try the online recovery as well

Do you have any mail account now you can access?

That is not going to work either. I tried doing that while taking with you with no luck. You would need email addresses of recent sent emails and subject lines. I have to go somewhere right now. I'll have to try some other way to get my problem fixed. Thank you for your help. Good-bye.

So sorry for this

If I do find another way I will let you know ASAP