I'm trying to retrieve my Hotmail acct Password. What is the…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm trying to...

Hi, I'm trying to retrieve my Hotmail acct Password. What is the procedure for doing this?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

I have just bought an iPad and need this password ***** complete the WiFi connection

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No but I can take photographs and Have My BOOKS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks, ***** ***** that will help me with finding my way around the iPad

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please try to reset your Hotmail password ***** using the link below :

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?