I can not signed on to renew my account. Talked to lady

Customer Question
I can not signed...

I can not signed on to renew my account. Talked to lady at***-***-**** and she could not help me. Told me to get hol of you

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes and she could not help me

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't know for sure not real good on computer haven't used it for a while like a couple moths

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which account do you have a problem with?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.