We cannot get into our email acc.

Customer Question
We cannot get into...

We cannot get into our email acc

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

We could get yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We forgot our password ***** havent used for awhile we were automaticly signed in now we cant retrieve our email

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with your email?

How long has this been an issue?