Can I install windows 10 on my iPad? It is about 3 years old…

Customer Question
Can I install windows...

Can I install windows 10 on my iPad ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

It is about 3 years old and I have an apple one .notsure of the model

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No can I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just let Mel ow if it is possible to get windows 10

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. One moment while i review everything

No, it is not possible to install Windows 10 on an iPad. The closest you could get would be to install a Remote Desktop program, such as Parallels (see link below) on an iPad to connect you to a Windows 10 machine. That's the closest you could get for that option. Please let me know if that answered your question! Thanks!

http://www.parallels.com/products/access/

I did not expect to be charged for this enquiry and do not want to go ahead with this order so please cancel my order no reference*********** Thank you and please email when this is done.

I do. Of want this serviceso please cancel now
I do. Or want this service as I have no use for it please cancel immediately