I have Office 10. I am not a business. My computer is for…

Customer Question
I have Office 10...

I have Office 10. I am not a business. My computer is for personal use only. If I don't subscribe to Microsoft 365, will my "10" still function and continue to be supported by Microsoft?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

My computer is a home built system

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not for a month or so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today.

To answer your question simply, YES, you will be fine if you do not subscribe to Microsoft Office 365

Just to confirm however, you're referring to Windows 10 or Microsoft Office 2010? Either way you will be fine, but let me know if you have any specific questions other than that, and I'll be happy to further assist! If not, please rate my service when you have a chance. Thanks!

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need any other assistance from me and I'll be happy to help! Thanks!