My computer did not load my Skype upon signing in today. It…

Customer Question
My computer did not...

My computer did not load my Skype upon signing in today. It did not sign in at Mid day. I was asked to make new Microsoft password. So i id. There are no contacts of my old accounts as well as my $ amounts for regular phoning which is $36.00 on my initial account. How can I get to my old account and info thereon?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Apple ,Operating system I am trying to look it up, but can't find it. I updated the operating system 1 year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not say with computers, so must asked me what you want to know.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.

My Skype did not load upon turning on my computer this morning. After about 2 hours wait time there was still no Skype loaded. My Skype Account had about $ 36.oo for regular phoning on there. I was asked to sign in with password ***** i did. Still no dice , just insistently asking for sign-in and than was ask to make new password. I did that and now I have a new Skype account which i don't want minus my contacts and my $$. is that a new way to make extra $ from Microsoft?