I bought my computer in maybe Feb of 2017 and apparently…

Customer Question
I bought my computer...

I bought my computer in maybe Feb of 2017 and apparently never licensed my Word??? I thought I did. Anyway I've got to get a letter of recommendation written for someone and need help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series, It cam with a temporary use of Office

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows 10 had to install when I opened my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Update rather

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Your computer likely came with a trial version of Office which included Word and that trial has expired so you need to purchase Word. The bad news is that Office/Word will cost around $100 so if you are only writing one letter or you would not use it that often then there are alternatives.