I don't know if thisis where I am supposed to be, but, I'll…

Customer Question
I don't know if...

I don't know if thisis where I am supposed to be, but, I'll ask my question anyway. I have an iPad and a dot and am going to travel. Will my dot work in the hotel room with my iPad?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Imac, iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I thihnk so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, it should work without any issues on the hotel Wi-Fi network.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.