I think I was taken. The info address and all is not good. I…

Customer Question
I think I was...

I think I was taken. The info address and all is not good. I had. Message from Microsoft that I was hacked, so like a dummy I went on but at the end the name is ***** ***** I need to pay. Help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Lenovo laptop. Need a number?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the info on the address and name.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you allow them access to your computer?

I did

Unfortunately, as you already know, it was a scam.

Would you like for me to connect to your computer to make sure it is actually secure?

I would, but I am on my iPad.

No problem -- Can you bring up this page on the computer?

I will try.
How do I go about it.

You can either use the links in your email or go back to Justanswer.com then sign into your account