When I logged in it asked me to put in pin # and other

Customer Question
When I logged in...

When I logged in it asked me to put in pin # and other things and nothing looks familiar. I used to log in and be able to go directly to my scrabble game. Now I can't. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes but it didn't take me to my own site.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had my scrabble game for years by one click. Now things don't look familiar. I don't want to lose my games.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

When you say you had to put in a pin to log in, do you mean to log in to Windows, a website, or something else?