I am attempting to register My Passport for Mac. I am have…

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to register My Passport for Mac. I am have trouble locating 6 letter code. The instruction stated it is on the bottom of the box. Is that correct?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full and complete name brand and model number of the hard drive you want to connect to your mac?