I have a very bad problem and no matter what I do I can't…

Customer Question
I have a very...

I have a very bad problem and no matter what I do I can't solve it .. I have been completely blocked out of my yahoo. e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell home premium windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I think it was china but it was assemble in the usa

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes when I am asked for my e-mail address phone number and whatever else to id me .. it is always denied I have always used the same info in order to reconnect when yahoo decides to have you restore your info because of their security

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.