I want to retreive my password so I can order. Someone on…

Customer Question
I want to retreive...

I want to retreive my password ***** I can order.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Someone on this site tried to help to help me one hour ago but I do not know the password ***** assigned me. HELP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need a password ***** AMAZON

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that what you need is to go to the source for such a password ***** I see no record of your having talked to JustAnswer about this before, by the way - I hope you did not engage some less-than-reputable service.

Going to the source for this problem, means calling Amazon. Try calling

1(###) ###-####/p>

and leaving your phone # there, and perhaps, if prompted for it, a brief explanation that you need to reset or obtain your Amazon account password.

They will call you back, and step you through the process, after getting identifying information from you to make sure you are not someone else.

Let me know if you need further help or information about this. I will help and advise further as needed.