I cannot sign on to Google on my phone. Have apparently

Customer Question
I cannot sign on...

I cannot sign on to Google on my phone. Have apparently forgotten password ***** someone has changed things? How do I get set back up?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Well I bought a new phone and things seemed to change. My user name was/is***@******.*** with password *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

What are you going to connect me to? back to email? I have tried four times today to reset stuff but I am in a National Forest and don't often get a signal so I have to drive into nearest down to get a verification code on my phone. And then they always get rejected?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

I see your password ***** changed 48 days ago

What was your old password?

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me