My computer is okay. I just want to renew my magick

Customer Question
My computer is okay...

My computer is okay. I just want to renew my magick jack subscription for one more year

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

Pc for about 10 years

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I don´t know

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no poblem with the compuetr. I only want to pay my renewal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe you can. The normal e-mail format has been changed and I want the old one

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks