I need to find a word document that was saved on sep 19 2017…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find a word document that was saved on sep 19 2017 and I don't remember the file name

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

How do I see it?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that you have saved the document. If yes, have you searched with the first two words of the Word document?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e58939ad-e875-48fe-8a0f-77778085b7f3

Thank you.

Customer/p>