I cannot login to my hotmail account and have reset the

Customer Question
I cannot login to...

I cannot login to my hotmail account and have reset the password ***** times

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just reset the password ***** then when I try to login I get a message that someone else may be using my account and I have to reset the password *****

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks