My MX5500 Keyboard and mouse have been working beautifully.

Customer Question
My MX5500 Keyboard and...

My MX5500 Keyboard and mouse have been working beautifully. Suddenly the mouse, although well charged, is not functioning. I have had to use a different mouse just to write this message.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

A Dell XPS. No problems at all.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your XPS?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2013. It has been difficult to try any because of any inability to type anything on the keyboard.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. Both the keyboard and the mouse are fully charged.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

1. Make sure that the mouse is turned ON. Turn it OFF and On again.

2. Please remove the USB receiver form the computer's USB port and insert it to a different port. Wait for the mouse to detect and check if the issue persists.

3. If you have the below devices with you, try moving the mouse away from the devices.

• Wireless speakers
  • Computer power supplies
  • Monitors
  • Cellular telephones
  • Garage door openers

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>