Want to eliminate search history on all sights. Hp

Want to eliminate search...

Want to eliminate search history on all sights

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

9/26/2017
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Dark blue e is for edge on the taskbar. Light blue e is internet explorer on 10.

Firefox is a blue globe with an orange fox on it and Chrome is a red/green/yellow/blue circle.

Isaac Franklin
I want to delete all search history from all sights

To start the connection, please click this link from your HP:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=297236de-42b6-40d0-9502-8da7d45c3486

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you have any issues following those directions to connect us, let me know. Session is open and waiting for you.

It has been an hour. Would you like to reschedule the remote session you requested or would you like me to just send

the information written for all browsers an cxl out the remote part?

Hi, did you want to connect today to finish up your issue?