I'm trying to log into my gmail account and the system sends…

Customer Question
I'm trying to log...

I'm trying to log into my gmail account and the system sends a request and then a report that I should log into via this site. Nobody else has tried to register

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since today when I tried to log in about 8 hrs ago and now since 5 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

A windows update was installed automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what do I need to do to get my email up and running on this laptop

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?