Cancel my payment option? I'm using my I-pad, Apple. But a…

Customer Question
Cancel my payment option? ...

Cancel my payment option?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I'm using my I-pad, Apple

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, but a payment on Xbox will come out in the first of Dec, I want to cancel this subscription!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. You can cancel your Xbox subscription immediately or you can choose to just stop automatic renewal so you can continue to use the service until the current subscription period ends. The easiest way to cancel your automatical renewal is to use a computer. Do you have a computer available? If not, I can provide instructions for canceling the automatic renewal using your xbox.

If you'd like to use your computer to cancel your subscription you will need to click the link below and login to your Microsoft account.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

After you've logged in, locate the Xbox subscription and choose either "CANCEL" or "Turn off auto-renew".

If you prefer to do this via the Xbox console, on your Xbox, go to Settings, then Account, then Subscriptions. Choose the subscription you want to cancel. Next, h press the A button. Under Payment and billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions on your screen.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful, please kindly rate my service so I will receive credit for my efforts. You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you!