Is there a charge for this service? Need a better idea of…

Customer Question
Is there a charge...

Is there a charge for this service?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Need a better idea of how much this will cost - I don't want a $100 bill.

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Computer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). What kind of computer do you have?

Problem is minor - I need to link Google Authenticator to both business and personal gmail accounts. I have a brand new Iphone and need to get it set up. Had it on former Android phone for both. So far, I have it only for personal account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The phone is brand new.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Computer has not changed, accounts have not changed, phone has changed. I have Google Authenticator app loaded on phone already. I cannot find instructions on how to have authenticator for two different accounts concurrently.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris