Some how I enlarged the screen in that all the apps symbols…

Customer Question
Some how I enlarged...

Some how I enlarged the screen in that all the apps symbols are large, not the way they were, how do I return them to the normal size?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Samsung, Galaxy J3

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to

Good morning! This could happen for one of a few reasons. Most commonly this is caused by inadvertently turning on "easy mode". So, we need to disable it. If this does not work for you, let me know before you rate my service, so we can continue working to resolve it for you :)

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen
  2. Tap on the Gear icon to open the settings
  3. Scroll down and look for Easy Mode and tap on it
  4. Now choose to change it to Standard Mode, instead of Easy Mode.
  5. Tap on Done.

Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page. Remember it is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric