I put a new email account in and I can't access it. Gmail.

Customer Question
I put a new...

I put a new email account in and I can't access it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.*** is the email I cannot connect to

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Windows 10, on gmail tab, browser is google

Have you tried recovery steps yet and:

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Dark blue e is for edge on the taskbar. Light blue e is internet explorer on 10.

Firefox is a blue globe with an orange fox on it and Chrome is a red/green/yellow/blue circle.