I'm locked out of face recognition and don't know my pin,

I'm locked out of face...
I'm locked out of face recognition and don't know my pin
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Surface pro 4
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes I believe that's what locked me out
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not exactly computer techy!!
9/26/2017
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you facing this issue on windows 10 sign in?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Instead of using pin you can use password ***** which is in the same sign in page.i will send a image of it.

Don't know that either! Always used face recognition and can't find my pin

In that image you can see a picture of Key click on it then you will get the option to sign in using password.Please try it and let me know.

I dont have that image. I'm going to bring it in to a store thank you. Do not charge me anymore money.

One moment can you send me a image of your laptop sign in page i can check it and assist.Let me know.

Thank you.Please give me a moment to check it.

Could you please click on the middle option and let me know what it shows.

Password, but I'm locked out and don't know it

OK then do you know your microsoft account address (email address)?

My email is***@******.***

Please give me a moment to see if its linked to microsoft account.

OK that seems to be linked to microsoft account.

Do you still have access to your yahoo email account or to a phone number ending with 33 ?

I do

In that case please use this link to reset the password ***** your microsoft account : - https://account.live.com/password/reset select forgot password ***** and then follow the instructions.

If you have any trouble doing so please do let me know.

Once the password ***** ***** use the new password ***** sign in to your windows 10.Make sure the laptop have internet connection.

Let me know the result.

I reset and signed into Microsoft account

Did you use the same password ***** sign in to windows 10 Surface pro 4 too also did it work.

No im locked out

You mean using the new password ***** you used to sign in to microsoft account isn't working on the windows 10 sign in ?

Did you make sure the internet connection to the laptop is working because after the password ***** ***** needs internet connection to verify the password ***** that also didn't work do you have another email account which is linked with microsoft account ?

John, Computer Support Specialist
John, Computer Support Specialist