I received a call yesterday from a guy ( Parker) stating he

I received a call yesterday...
I received a call yesterday from a guy (***** *****) stating he was from Microsoft Windows Depart. and he stated Microsoft was aware of a malware against my computer and was here to help me?? More to follow
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: computer is a HP ENVY with operating system 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just the day before
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This guy then said he had control of my computer and wanted $250 to $350 to fix. He gave me his phone as(###) ###-#### ext 404. He gave 14 days to pay up.
9/26/2017
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

This is 100% a scam. This person was not working for Microsoft and Microsoft would never call you for no reason.
This is what is known as "phone phishing" it is can be a very serious problem if you do let them access your computer.
Basically what they will do is call a lot of phone numbers and say that you have problems. Any actual computer problems you have will be entirely coincidental. Usually what they will do is show you the windows error log which always shows a lot of errors but these are normal and on all windows computers, they are not viruses.
Next they log onto your computer and lie to you about the numerous problems they pretend to find. Next they will attempt to get you to pay a few hundred dollars to "fix" the issues when in fact they actually do nothing too helpful.

Always remember, no legitimate tech support company would ever call you. Your computer does not report to Microsoft or any other company so if any tech support person calls you can trust it is a scam and just hang up.
Since you already paid them I would keep contacting your bank and see if you can have the charges reversed at you were mislead into believing it was microsoft who was calling. As I said no legitimate tech support company would ever call you, you would reach out to a tech professional if you needed help like you did just now with me.
Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.

I have no paid the guy yet, he gave me 14 days to pay before taking my computer. WHAT can I do??

Did you install any software he asked you to install?

Richard, Computer Specialist
no

Please provide me your phone number and I can then call you as I want to be sure they did not infect your computer.

Richard, Computer Specialist