I just received the e Postal Assessment and I have logged in…

Customer Question
I just received the...

I just received the e Postal Assessment and I have logged in but it is asking me for an unlock code to input

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No, password ***** ***** when input

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just hope to get on and take test I have 2 days to get done

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When logging in to ePostal Assessment (at https://uspscandidate.psionline.com/applicant-web/createaccount.jsp to create/register for, an ePostal account, or at

https://uspscandidate.psionline.com/applicant-web/index.jsp if you already have an account created after 12/29/2014)

you enter your eCareer Candidate ID (or USPS EIN) and a password... does that work for you and the problem is subsequent to, after, that logging in?

If so, what is the exact and full text of the message prompting you to enter an unblock code ?